Five Reasons to switch over to all natural homemade deodorant:
1. No aluminum (this is in antiperspirants and prevents sweating, possibly leading to “dis-ease”)
2. You are going to sweat anyways.
3. Might as well skip the chemicals, and stop polluting your body.
4. Many lymph nodes are under the arms and chemicals can easily be absorbed here.
5. You can choose your own scent.
- Coconut oil (3-4 tablespoons)
- Baking Soda – non-aluminum (2 tablespoons)
- Arrow Root Powder (2 tablespoon)
- Essential Oil (5 drops)
In a small bowl mix all ingredients well, until a paste. Store in a small jar, at room temperature. Enjoy!