Happy International Women’s Day! To celebrate support one of these campaigns and help create gender equality.
- He For She – A UN Women’s initiative which asks men to partner up and help create gender equality. #HeForShe
2. The Girl Generation – the goal, to end Female Genital Mutilation. #EndFGM
3. Time’s Up Now – Created by women in Hollywood, aimed at ending ending sexual assault, harassment, and inequality in the workplace. #TimesUP
4. Women’s March – A non-violent way to walk together protesting for equal rights. Aiming to end suppression of women. #Enough
5. The Global Goals – 193 countries signed an international agreement at a UN Assembly in 2015. In this agreement targets were outlined to be met by 2030, and 17 goals were set. Gender equality is goal number 5. #LeaveNoGirlBehind